The Siskin Center for Developmental Pediatrics specializes in the care of children with developmental disabilities. Our team provides evaluation of a child’s functioning in numerous areas including their development, social skills, learning, behavior, and daily living activities such as eating and sleeping. We seek to identify each child’s strengths and challenges, then offer treatment recommendations and connection to resources to address the needs unique to this child and family.
Developing a treatment plan for your child is beneficial in many ways. A plan provides the family with a road map for services and further assessments that may be required to clarify diagnostic impressions. This may include referral to other specialists, diagnostic labs and imaging, therapy services, psychometric testing, as well as suggestions for behavioral and environmental modifications.
Who We Serve
We serve children with a wide variety of developmental conditions, including:
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Including social skills interventions
- Including therapies to address executive functioning and behavioral difficulties
- Identification and recommendations through psychometric testing
- Including bedtime refusal, delayed sleep onset, insomnia
To make a medical referral click here.