ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT VOLUNTEER
Support the administrative team to ensure tasks are completely in timely manner and effectively.
You will enjoy this position if you:
- Prefer to work alone in a quiet environment,
- Enjoy precision and trust yourself to be accurate
- Are reliable and responsible,
- Prefer to work independently,
- Are able to accept supervision,
- Are 18 or older,
The usual hours of service are:
- A minimum commitment to complete any job accepted in a timely manner within the time frame agreed upon by all parties,
- Volunteer opportunities are available on an as needed (by the Institute) basis.
As a volunteer you will:
- Support the assigned administrative department
The volunteer will:
- Receive an orientation to the Institute's purpose, functions and policies/procedures as related to the volunteer’s work at the Institute
- Receive training from the assigned supervisor to ensure that the volunteer is comfortable with the assigned duties and essential functions of this position,
- Have the opportunity to take part in select in-service training sessions offered to Institute staff throughout the year.
Volunteer with the Institute!
Required fields indicated with *