At Siskin Children's Institute, you have an opportunity to make a difference every day. Our goal is to make life better for children with special needs and their families, and that's exactly what we do.
The Institute currently employs about 120 individuals, most of whom work through four centers that specialize in education, outreach, health care and home visiting. We are continually searching for passionate people with expertise in the following fields:
- Early childhood development and special education
- Family support and community outreach
- Specialized pediatric health care
- Early Intervention
- Administrative roles, such as fundraising, marketing and accounting
As an organization dedicated to helping children and families, the Institute also provides a progressive, family-friendly atmosphere for its staff. The Institute offers:
- An inspiring work environment that embraces diversity
- Competitive salary and benefits with a generous vacation package
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Team support
The Institute is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to affirm the dignity and worth of every person. It is, therefore, the policy of the Institute to practice and ensure the fair and equitable treatment of all applicants and employees. The Institute prohibits discrimination on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, or protected genetic information and promotes the full realization of this policy through all employment practices.